SHOP TO WIN: Terms and Conditions
1. The winner for the 2 Qatar Airways Business Class tickets is selected ONLY if they meet all the selection criteria’s:
• Take a picture with your QDF shopping bag within QDF FIFA World Cup Fan Zones
• Post the picture on Instagram
• Tag @QatarDutyFree, @HIAQatar and a travel buddy
• Use #QDFWorldCup18
2. The duration of the photo competition is from 15th of June until 15th of July, 2018.
3. The competition is conducted once and the winner will be announced on the 16th of July 2018 on our Instagram stories and feed.
The cut-off date for competition submissions is 23:59 on the 15th July 2018.
4. An additional draw will be conducted on a weekly basis for a chance for participants to win a bag full of QDF goodies. Participants will have to take a picture in any of the QDF Fan Zones with their QDF shopping bag and tag @QatarDutyFree to be entered into the competition. Draw dates are as follows: 28th June, 5th July, 12th July 2018. The cut-off date for each draw entry is 23:59 on the 27th June,
4th July and 11th July 2018.
5. The competition is only held on Instagram.
6. Due to the Instagram algorithm, any images posted under a private profile will not be visible to the judging committee, and therefore will not be considered in the competition.
7. All compliant Instagram participants will be added onto an excel spreadsheet with a number associated to their username. The winning number will be chosen using google number generator.
8. QDF will use the generated number to refer back to the spreadsheet and select the winner.
9. The process of selecting the winner will be transparent. A screen recording will be conducted and can be provided to participants for proof purposes.
10. The winner will be contacted on their Instagram account.
11. The winner’s Instagram account will be published on one or more of our official Qatar Duty Free Social Media Platforms.
12. Qatar Duty Free will repost the contestant’s pictures.
13. If the winner does not claim their prize by the 16th of August 2018, Qatar Duty Free has the right to re-conduct the competition and select another winner.
14. To claim the prize, the winner will have to submit a copy of his/her passport, postal address and if based in Qatar, a Qatar National ID. All data received will not be used for any marketing purposes.
15. If the winner resides outside Qatar, QDF is not responsible for any customs, taxes, shipping costs and/or any other charges.
16. The winner can contact Qatar Duty Free at Marketing@qatardutyfree.com.qa for more information.
17. All pictures should be taken in our QDF World Cup Pop-up Fan Zones.
18. Qatar Airways Group staff (excluding QDF staff) are eligible to participate.
19. The winning ticket prize for the QDF World Cup competition will be 2 business class tickets to the winning or runner up countries in the 2018 World Cup.
20. All other terms and conditions of Qatar Duty Free and Qatar Airways apply.