The purchaser of the MIllionaire Draw ticket is solely responsible to ensure that
participation in such a promotion does not contravene the laws and regulations of
the country in which the purchaser is residing during the time of purchase. Qatar
Duty Free does not implicitly or explicitly warrant that participation in this promotion
is in compliance with local laws and regulations in the country of residence, and
Qatar Duty Free is not responsible if the purchaser contravenes local laws and regulations
by participating in this promotion.
Please note the following points with all our online raffle tickets:
- All customers purchasing online will instantly receive an e-ticket by email after successful payment transaction. Please provide correct email address along with other contact
- Qatar Duty Free will no longer send physical raffle tickets to customers based in Qatar.
- Customers can also download their e-ticket from the “Thank You” page that is shown soon after order processing.
- If you are a registered customer with us, then your e-ticket will also be available under ”My Account->Order History” page within QDF website.
- All international customers for now will receive a physical ticket by courier in addition to the e-ticket.
- For our international customers we require 5 working days to process your physical ticket. In case of invalid postal address, the ticket will be returned to Qatar Duty Free.
- All tickets purchased online are non-refundable
- Qatar Airways Group staff (excluding QDF staff) may to purchase raffle draw tickets online and at HIA.
- Qatar Duty Free staff are not eligible to purchase draw tickets.
For any clarifications, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be happy to assist.